Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WMHT TOPS THE FALL 14 NIELSEN AUDIO DIARY CHARTS









I ran the numbers on the Fall 2014 Classical stations I know of in Nielsen Audio Diary markets.  My criteria for including a station in my chart is at least 12 hours per day airing classical music.  If I have missed any classical stations, please let me know.

WMHT in Albany is the most listened-to Classical station in diary markets that does not also carry Morning Edition & ATC.  If you combine the listening to repeater WRHV in Poughkeepsie, you can see a station shining.

Stations in bold on the chart air full-time Classical music.
ARBITRON FALL 2014 TOP-LINE ESTIMATES
Monday-Sunday 6AM-Midnight Persons 12+
Data Copyright Arbitron Inc. Courtesy RRC


These data are provided for use by Arbitron subscribers ONLY, in accordance with RRC's limited license with Arbitron Inc. Format classifications are the sole responsibility of Ken Mills.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment